This is how I fight my battles
Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path 🌞
We are living a beautiful, yet full of changes life, full of possibilities. Until 2020, everybody was chasing the big dreams, now the world is slowing down & we need to (re)think our life, plans & goals. It is not easy to adapt to change, but this is the beauty of (re)creating yourself, of doing things better than before.
So, here are some ideas of positive mindset that helped me to win my battles with the old Irina and push the new Irina to become better:
- Live a grateful life. Be thankful for all of it. The highs, the lows. The blessings, the lessons. The setbacks, the comebacks. The love, the hate.
- Understand the power within yourself. Inside of you are all answers. Seek your talents, your mission, build your vision about life & about yourself. Start to meditate, pray & write down all your thoughts. Some magic might happen. Having faith in the Universe is one of the best things you can do, ask for what you want and it will give it to you. Focus on the good.
- Trust. First, trust yourself. Second, learn how to trust others. If you are broken, it will be hard, but don’t stop, try again, and again, until you succeed. You can find the best in people and sometimes the worst, learn how to love them anyway.
- Remember. If you want something, when you are ready it will happen. Remember, if it’s meant to be, it will be. The Universe has a funny way of blessing you. Whether it be with people or things. Or moments or places. It knows. And it gives you everything you need. But only when you are ready.
- Do sports. Moving your body & understanding the wisdom of it, are two facts that can improve your mood every day. Set a steps/day goal around 5.000, dance for 30 minutes in your living room, do yoga, stretching or fitness from home, do jogging, ride a bicycle and so on.
- Create a beautiful living for yourself. Even if you are living with your family, kids or husband, you can create a small corner in your home for you. Take some time for moving things around and when you finish, it will give you a fresh new vibe. Buy only small things, paint the old furniture & print some pictures and quotes to remind you the process of becoming the best version of yourself.
- Save your money, find a way to make them work for you.
- Let go of the sh*t. Stop holding on to what is holding you back, chase after the things you are most excited about. There is still time, plenty of time, but there won't always be. YOU have to believe that the life you want is possible and you have to want to chase after it. It won't be easy, but it doesn't have to be easy. It has to be possible and the thing is - it is possible.
I will close this article with:
I've seen too many sunrises 🌅 to ever doubt the beauty of new beginnings
¥ Stay close to me for more 🤍,